Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Life and Love



This fantastic cartoon originated at http://faithmouse.blogspot.com By all means, check it out.

Jeremiah 1:5 says, "Before I formed thee in teh belly I knew thee; and before thou camest froth out of the womb, I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

I wanted to post this for all those children yet to be born, or that may not be born. I wish I would have thought about them before today. I pray that I'll think of them, next year so that I can be their valentine...and be a great one at that...

It saddens me to think how many lives were lost, yesterday...My comfort comes in knowing that they were budded on Earth but are blooming in Heaven. I know the wages of sin is death, but I wish that more women would flee from sin and lean on God. I wish children wouldn't have to die because of the sins of their parents. *sigh* I love babies...all those babies...they are precious gifts from God. Whether they are born perfect in the world's eyes or not, God has great plans for each and every one of His children. I believe that with all my heart.

I know some people believe that there are just too many exceptional cases where abortions are necessary. Yet, I've done my research. (http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/) Check out the stats there,especially "Reasons given for having abortions in the United States" The instances in which abortion is used to deal with medical emergencies are infrequent to say the least. Besides, legislation like that which is working it's way through the South Dakota Senate, right now (see previous post), account for medical emergencies.

Okay, I don't have to much opinionated stuff to throw at you, right now, but here are some links to websites of interest if you want to know more about the pro-life movement.



http://www.all.org the American Life League
http://www.lutheransforlife.org Lutherans for Life
That site means a lot to me. The pro-life movement is often associated with Catholicism alone. Yet, there are so many denominations who are out there fighting for the unborn, working to uphold the Lord's commands. I commend all Christians adhering to God's word and "fighting the good fight" so to speak. May God bless and keep each and every one of you.

Note: I apologize for not providing hyperlinks. For some reason, they were not working as they ought to. I made the executive decision that addresses were better than nothing. Thanks for understanding.

No comments: