Saturday, February 25, 2006

Contemplation...about commitment

I'm thinking of turning a new leaf with this blog. I started with an intent to encouarage my sisters in their persuits of purity. I wanted to use this to share my thoughts and feelings and realizations regarding God's goodness and grace. I've strayed from that, at times, and talked about myself and my life...I don't know if that's good or bad. I'm now considering adding a new element, pro-life. Blogs 4 Life requires a blog listed on their registry to deal rather regularly with pro-life issues...I'm considering doing that with this blog. I'm thinking of committing it to promoting purity, life, and living for the Lord...I think I need to pray on it...but I'd love feedback from you all, whoever happens to actually read this, that is.

No comments: