Sunday, August 21, 2005

Whoa! Craziness!

Hey, I'm soooo sorry for not posting for like...ever...I am not dead nor anywhere near death. My computer hasn't been cooperating when I needed it to, and I've been extremely busy getting ready to head off to SDSU, which I do Friday evening.

I must be honest, I am scared. I've been crying a lot, lately. I just...can't seem to wrap my mind around leaving. I know, I need to go. I could list so many reasons for why I need to go, but...I'm still kind of afraid to. I know, it's silly. I f I know I need to go, then I should have faith that all will turn out well. I know the Lord is wiser than I am...I know He knows better than I do...I just pray that He'll let me keep my friends...that I'll remain close to them...that they'll still love me when I am gone...that this isn't really goodbye...but...I guess, it's not for me to say. I know they will all be in my heart, and I know that I don't want to lose touch with them. I love them all. I just pray that can remain the same.

It does make me feel better, though to know that a few relationships (those that are already long-distance) will remain unscathed. They will continue on just as they have been...so...not everything's changing...and God's love for me doesn't change. *nods* Right? *bites nails* I guess, I'm still a bit shakey on the actual confident departure stuff...sorry...

No comments: