Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Excited about retreat

So, I'm totally leading a purity retreat on Friday! Yay! It's a very exciting time...and I just hope and pray that I can bring glory to the Lord through it...that I can really serve Him by serving these girls. I have been so blessed just to have this opportunity, and then, I have good friends there to help me out...Jordan....Alli...you guys are so awesome for helping...Amy, thanks for your support.....

Anyway, I am so pleased to see how many other people are passionate about the value of marriage...and it's so kool to read/hear different people's views on the topic. I've really enjoyed that aspect of planning the retreat. So, I was really pleased to stumble on a post on one of the blogs I frequent relating to marriage...I thought I'd share...in case anyone shared my interest...

http://www.fallennotforsaken.com/lenny/2005/08/thought-for-guys.php

2 comments:

Takytulips said...

glad you approve

Anonymous said...

you did change it!! wow!! im so sorry, guess i hadnt checked into your comments in awhile, my apologies takara!! the retreat was awesome!! love you!! --amy