Sunday, August 21, 2005

My Aunt's Wedding

Okay! I just got back from Minnesota. I played bassoon for my aunt's wedding. It was an okay weekend. I mean, it was fun seeing my family, again, and I had some nice conversations with my great aunts. I really wish I knew them better. However, my aunt's wedding was nothing like the wedding I dream of having. The only thing in common is probably some of the guests. Don't get me wrong. I love my aunt. I love my new uncle. I thought the ceremony was sweet. However, the ceremony was performed by a judge in a legion hall...the ceremony took 5 minutes...literally....*sigh* I definitely want to be married by a pastor. I want my wedding to unite my husband and I in a covenant with our Lord. I would love to worship God during my wedding service. I don't know if I'd rather be married in a church or outside...but there will definitely be flowers...oh, and there will be no divorce involved...that's important to note as well....anyway :laughing:. Obviously, being a girl, I've given some thought to my future wedding, but I'm not going to divulge all of my plans...so....I guess, I'll leave you with that.

No comments: