Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Beard of Protection

What I had always assumed has now been proven to be true. Chuck Norris's beard of protection shields us all. Yes, Chuck Norris loves babies -- born and unborn. I mean, I always knew Chuck Norris was amazing, but this just made him even more amazing and even more of a hero in my mind. I mean, it's Chuck Norris! He's not an emotional pansy, nor is he stupid....he's flippin' Chuck Norris, the same man idolized and admired on nearly every college campus over the past year.

Seriously, though. You should read
the article he wrote in response to the 34th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision, which was yesterday for those who didn't know.

What I found most impressive was Chuck's knowledge of the the decision of the court and the opinions of the justices.

Chuck's article was filled with knowledge of the case and was interlaced with personal experiences that helped to shape his pro-life stance.

I wholeheartedly encourage you all to read his article. And let me just be the first to say, "Rock on, Chuck!"

No comments: