Thursday, June 30, 2005

Greetings and Salutations!

It seems I must post something so I can finish formatting. So, here I am, writing my first post. Whoa! :D I don't know that I have anything crucial to say, at the moment, however...I mean, I'm at work...it's Thursday...*ponders* Do you ever have a song that just gets like engrained in your mind and you can't seem to shake it no matter what you do? Happens to me all the time...that's why I listen to my headphones a lot. That way, if I accidentally bust out into song, everyone thinks it's because of what I'm listening to on my headphones. :D Oh, how I have fooled them. However, I don't constantly listen to my headphones...I like to live life on the edge :P and see if people notice that I'm a bit crazy, sometimes...but really I don't think it's that I'm crazy so much as the fact that I'm okay with being a bit different...we're supposed to be, you know...Anyway, my break is halfway over, and I need to finish formatting. I'll have to update, later. :D

No comments: